If you are in crisis or thinking of suicide, please contact one of the resources listed:
- In the United States, call the Suicide Prevention Crisis Hotline at 1.800.273.8255(1.800.273.TALK), or Suicide.org 1.800.784.2433 (1.800.SUICIDE)
- In the United Kingdom and Ireland, contact the Samaritans at 08457 90 90 90 (UK and Northern Ireland) or 1850 60 90 90 (Republic of Ireland)
- If you are in Canada, Suicide.org provides a page full of Canada Suicide Hotlines, depending on where your are located
- In Australia, contact Lifeline Australia, 13 11 14
- For those in New Zealand, there is LifeLine, reachable at 0800 543 354
- In The Netherlands, 113Online will provide help at 0900 – 113 0 113
- In Brazil, you can find a full page of Suicide Hotlines by clicking the link
We have readers from so many countries, if you can add to the list of resources, or if I have made any mistakes, please let me (Ruby) know in the comments, or privately at firstname.lastname@example.org so that I may make additions or corrections as needed. All emails will be held in the strictest confidence, though please note, I am not in any way qualified as a counselor.
Related post: May Your Light Not Go Out
Comments closed temporarily due to spam draw. If you have suggestions for this page, please email Ruby at email@example.com.